Wesley J. Gralapp became a member of Neblett, Beard & Arsenault in 1992 after obtaining his law degree from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Currently, Wes is licensed to practice in all State and Federal Courts in Louisiana. His practice is primarily in the personal injury area where he helps people who have been injured in automobile accidents, offshore accidents, admiralty and maritime claims and wrongful death as well as nursing home neglect and medical malpractice. Wes always enjoys assisting the seamen with their maritime claim as he was raised in a family of boat captains. He grew up along the Mississippi River in a small town called Reserve in St. John Parish.
Wes has assisted many clients over the past twenty five years, obtaining verdicts and settlements totaling over $100 million. Mr. Gralapp also enjoys the highest ethical rating for lawyers based on a peer review study conducted by the oldest lawyer rating service in America. Wes is a member of the Alexandria Bar Association, the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Louisiana Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. He enjoys duck hunting, fishing and spending time with his wife and three children. He is married and has a daughter and two sons.
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Louisiana, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- October 8, 1963, Gulfport, Mississippi, United States of America
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- J.D., Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana; 1992
- B.A., University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama; 1989