Chase GoreWe Service Alexandria and the Entire State of Louisiana
Louisiana Complex Litigation Attorney
Chase Gore – Complex Litigation Attorney
Attorney William Chase Gore is a member of Neblett, Beard & Arsenault’s Mass Tort and Complex Litigation Group. His litigation focus includes products liability, toxic torts, aviation and industrial accidents, and cases involving wrongful death and serious personal injuries. Prior to working with our team, Chase’s practice focused on commercial and civil litigation matters including industrial accidents, product and premise liability, and motor vehicle accidents.
Chase graduated and received his Bachelor of Arts History with a minor in Political Science from Louisiana State University in 2014. While earning his Bachelor’s Degree, Chase worked as a Legislative Assistant to Senator Robert Adley at the Louisiana State Capitol. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at LSU in 2017, where he was a 2015 Chancellor’s Scholar and received a CALI award in Coastal Areas Law.. While attending law school, Chase was an Ethics Board member which adjudicated matters relating to violations of the Code of Professional Responsibility and was admitted to Wex Malone Inns of Court for exceptional performance in the Trial Advocacy Program. While earning his Juris Doctorate, Chase completed an internship for Judge Jewel “Duke” Welch at the First Circuit Court of Appeals and an externship with Honorable Jay C. Zainey at the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana.
Away from the office, Chase enjoys spending time with his wife, Kristen, and son Hank. He is an avid golfer who also enjoys hunting and fishing and is a sports fan for his alma mater LSU.
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Volunteer Judge for LSU Moot Court Competitions
- Speaker, 23rd Annual LSBA Complex Litigation Symposium, Professionalism Implications Associated with Artificial Intelligence
- Speaker, 29th Annual LSBA Admiralty Law Symposium: Best Maritime Practices, Tips from the Bench and the Trench
- Speaker, 25th Annual LSBA Admiralty Law Symposium: Ethics Guidance for Admiralty Practitioners
- Speaker, March 2022 HarrisMartin MDL Conference, The Current Mass Tort Landscape: Challenges with Litigating in the Digital Age
- Speaker, 2022 Baylor Law School Complex Litigation LLM program: Proportionality and Fee Shifting Issues
- Research Assistant to Prof. Christine Coros, LSU Law: Credited on Claims to the Right to Life and Self-Determination, Journal of the Oxford Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, Issue 2, 2017; Presented at the Law and Society Association Conference, New Orleans, LA 2016.
He treated me like family, he really did.
Thank you for visiting our website. The law offices of Neblett, Beard & Arsenault have been fighting for the rights of injury victims for over 40 years. We service all of Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi. Please contact us below to schedule a free consultation. We are available 24/7
The information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or as a legal opinion. The use of this website does not constitute or establish any form of attorney-client relationship or privilege between Neblett, Beard & Arsenault and any users or visitors to this website. No attorney client relationship exists unless a retainer agreement is signed.