Baton Rouge Personal Injury Law FirmWe Service the Entire State of Louisiana
Were you, or a loved one, seriously injured in an accident? If so, our experienced Louisiana accident injury lawyers may be able to help. But, you have to contact us right away. Learn more about our law firm and the types of accident injury cases we represent below.
Accident Injury Lawyers in Baton Rouge, LA
If you have been in an accident or suffered injury as the result of another’s negligent actions in Baton Rouge, you can count on the personal injury lawyers of Neblett, Beard & Arsenault. For more than 30 years, we have been helping residents throughout Louisiana to seek the compensation they are due.
Our personal injury lawyers handle a wide range of injury and wrongful death cases on behalf of Baton Rouge residents, including cases involving mesothelioma as the result of exposure to asbestos at work or in the home from use of tainted products.
If you have been wrongfully injured in the Baton Rouge area, contact us today for a free consultation and learn more about the remarkable services we can provide to you and your loved ones.
Courts & Legal Process in Baton Rouge, LA
If you decide to file a lawsuit in Baton Rouge, your case will go through the Baton Rouge City Court. If your case is filed in federal court, it would likely go through the U.S District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, which is located in Baton Rouge.
Personal Injury Lawyers Reaching Out To The Baton Rouge Community
The personal injury lawyers at the law firm of Neblett, Beard & Arsenault are highly committed to serving the Baton Rouge community. While our office is located in Alexandria, we believe that making the trip to our law offices from Baton Rouge is well worth the trip. If you are unable to make it out to our offices, we are happy to travel to you to discuss your case in person.
Baton Rouge is the home of 228,895 persons, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. It is also the home of:
- Louisiana State University
- Southern University
- Baton Rouge Community College
- Delta College of Arts and Technology
According to the Office of the Planning Commission Baton Rouge Government Website, the top employers in the area include:
- BASF Wyandotte Corporation
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Dow Chemical Company
- Exxon Chemical Americas
- Georgia Gulf Corporation
- Entergy/Gulf States Utilities.
The City of Baton Rouge and Parish of East Baton Rouge official government website provides community members with access to everything they need to know about living in the area.
While Neblett, Beard & Arsenault does not have a physical office in Baton Rouge, our law office is committed to participating in the Baton Rouge community. Our community involvement includes participation in school field trips, Toys for Tots, Boys & Girls Club, high school sponsorships and community sponsorships, including Upward Basketball, Young Leadership Council, YMCA and more.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You With Your Baton Rouge Injury Claim
Neblett, Beard & Arsenault can provide you with a free consultation. We can review the facts of your case, explain your rights and options and explain the steps we can take to seek compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and more.
We can hire investigative experts and expert witnesses who can help to move your claim forward. As your case develops, we will advocate on your behalf and pursue the compensation you deserve.
To get a better understanding of the cases we have handled, please see our verdicts and settlements. You can also learn more about your approach to serving our clients by reading through our client testimonials.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Baton Rouge, LA
When you are ready to take action, contact Neblett, Beard & Arsenault. We can get started on your case with a free consultation at our office or at the location most convenient for you in the Baton Rouge area. Call or connect with us online today.
Why Neblett, Beard & Arsenault Is Your Best Choice
You have a lot of choices when it comes to personal injury attorneys in the South Central U.S., so why choose us? Our results speak for themselves. Through our commitment and dedication, we are able to negotiate maximum settlements for our clients and we take pride in holding negligent parties responsible for the injuries they have caused. At Neblett, Beard & Arsenault, you can expect:
- Experience in all areas of injury law. Our team of attorneys has handled every type of personal injury claim—from motor vehicle accidents to nursing home abuse—and we will match our experience to your specific case. You can rest assured that we understand the best approach for your unique claim and we will pull out all the stops to fight for you.
- Commitment to clients. We value each and every one of our clients as an individual and our entire team—from our friendly receptionist to our highly skilled attorneys—will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve. You will always feel like you are our top priority and we will see your case through to the end.
- Maximum results. Our many years of experience and knowledge of the law allow us to evaluate the strength of your case and adopt the best strategy to pursue the maximum settlement available. If more than one party may be held responsible for your injuries, we will file multiple claims to make sure you get every penny you are owed to help you recover and support your family.
While our large staff and comprehensive services offer the advantages of a big law firm, our personalized service and individual attention give our clients the feeling of a small town family firm. With Neblett, Beard & Arsenault, you get the best of both worlds!
Contact Our Office Today
Located in the central Louisiana city of Alexandria, our office is convenient to residents of Texas and Mississippi as well as all Louisianans. Fill out the form on this page to connect with us and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. No claim is too big or too small for us to handle with personal attention and skill.