Todd CampbellWe Service Alexandria and the Entire State of Louisiana
Louisiana Complex Litigation Lawyer
Todd Campbell – Complex Litigation Attorney
Todd Campbell was born in Chattanooga, TN, and grew up in the neighboring town of Jasper.
Todd remembers that as a child, he learned to always state the time zone when giving a time as Jasper is on the border of the Central and Eastern Time Zones. Eastern Time was referred to as “Chattanooga Time” or “Fast Time” and Central Time was referred to as “Jasper Time” or “Slow Time.”
After high school, Todd attended The University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee, where he graduated magna cum laude with an honors B.A. in History. After graduation, he taught U.S. History part-time.
Todd says that even as a child, he was drawn to law and was inspired by Abraham Lincoln, who was a lawyer before he became our 16th President. Todd chose to attend Tulane University Law School, where he was a part of the Environmental Law Society and the Managing Editor for the Tulane Environmental Law Journal. He graduated in 2007 with his J.D. and a certificate in Environmental Law.
Todd chose to pursue personal injury law because “each case is unique and consequently offers new challenges all the time,” and in 2007 he began working for Neblett, Beard & Arsenault. When he’s not practicing law, you can find Todd reading, weight training, or cheering for his favorite football team – the New Orleans Saints.
Prior to joining Neblett, Beard & Arsenault, Todd was an associate at a Plaintiffs’ firm in Southeastern Louisiana, representing clients in Louisiana and Mississippi in a variety of areas, including Hurricane Katrina Insurance claims, commercial litigation, toxic torts and personal injury. At NBA, Todd’s focus is on complex litigation and class actions ranging from Actos and Metal-on-Metal Hips to Remington Firearms.
- Todd once met Spike Lee – by almost knocking him over when they reached for the same newspaper! Todd says he was very nice.
- If he weren’t an attorney, Todd would be a history teacher, at either high school or college level.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Louisiana – All State Courts
- Mississippi – All State Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Note, Interfaith Community Organization v. Honeywell International: The Third Circuit Affirms the Citizen Suit Use of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act and Orders the $400 Million Clean Up of a Polluted Site, 19 Tul. Envtl. L.J. 121 (2006)
- “Making Persuasive MDL Arguments,” Harris Martin MDL Conference, Dallas, Texas (November 2012)
- “A Potential Death Penalty: Daubert,” Louisiana State Bar Association 15th Annual Class Action/Complex Litigation Symposium, New Orleans, Louisiana (November 2015)
- “Medtronic Infuse Litigation,” Harris Martin MDL Conference, Chicago, Illinois (May 2016)
- “Key Mass Tort Litigation,” Harris Martin MDL Conference, Chicago, Illinois (May 2018)
- “Navigating Game Changing Dynamics,” Harris Martin MDL Conference, Napa, CA (September 2018)
- J.D., Tulane University Law School; New Orleans, Louisiana; 2007
- B.A., University of the South; Sewanee, Tennessee, magna cum laude; 2000
Thank you for visitng our website. The laws offices of Neblett, Beard & Arsenault have been fighting for the rights of injury victims for over 40 years. We service all of Louisiana. Please contact us below to schedule a free consultation. We are available 24/7.