Attorney Richard Arsenault will be chairing the 2021 Harris Martin Symposium
Attorney Richard Arsenault will be chairing the 2021 Harris Martin Symposium, MDL’s: Navigating The Landmines, on December 1st, 2021 in Texas. Attendees will hear from the top attorneys in their respective fields on current issues in Mass Tort cases and navigating their complexities. Topics on the agenda are to include “Litigating in the Digital Age,” “Multi-Plaintiff Trials,” “Rapid Fire Mass Tort Updates,” and more. To learn more about the symposium, visit Harris Martin’s website.
If you, or a loved one, have been hurt in an accident we may be able to help. For over 4 decades the Louisiana personal injury lawyers at Neblett, Beard & Arsenault have helped injury victims obtain financial justice. Our accident injury attorneys are educated, experienced, and most of all… they care about accident victims. Mr. Richard Arsenault has won numerous awards, holds a perfect 10 AVVO rating, Super Lawyers rating, and has been awarded the level of AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest honor bestowed upon an injury attorney. Most of all, our law firm has recovered over $10 billion dollars for our clients. We know what it takes to take on large insurance companies and handle complex cases.
If you would like to learn more about Mr. Arsenault, read below. The legal team at Neblett, Beard & Arsenault is ready – willing – and able to help you today.
Richard J. Arsenault – Experienced Injury Trial Lawyers
Richard’s commitment to legal excellence is reflected in years of serving as a faculty member for LSU’s Trial Advocacy Program, lecturing at Judicial Colleges, publishing law review articles, and assuming leadership roles in both local and national Bar Associations. Through an appointment by the President of the Louisiana Bar Association, Arsenault joined the Professional Assessment Committee composed of a distinguished panel including Federal and State Court Judges along with members of the Bar. He also coordinates an annual tort law presentation by several United States District Judges and the former Dean of the University of Tennessee College of Law, Thomas C. Galligan, Jr. Recently, Richard was appointed by the Louisiana Supreme Court to serve on the Rules of Professional Conduct Class Action Committee. He is also the Founding Board Director of the National Board of Complex Litigation Lawyers, a division of the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- President of the Alexandria Bar Association;
- President of the American Inns of Court’s Crossroads Chapter. (U.S. District Judge F.A. Little and Arsenault worked together to create the Alexandria Chapter)
- Chair of American Trial Lawyers Association Admiralty Section;
- Chair of both the Louisiana Bar Association’s Annual Admiralty Symposium and Annual Class Action Symposium since their inception;
- Speaker and guest lecturer at a variety of symposiums, including those sponsored by Tulane Law School, LSU Law School, the Louisiana Judicial College and the U.S. Fifth Circuit Judicial Conference;
- Editor of the Louisiana Bar Journal’s Recent Developments for the Section on Insurance, Negligence, Workers’ Compensation and Admiralty;
- Tulane Law School’s Continuing Legal Education Committee;
- Chair of the Louisiana Bar Association’s Section on Insurance, Negligence, Workers’ Compensation and Admiralty.