Join Our Legal Team
At Neblett, Beard & Arsenault, we're committed to providing compassionate, skilled representation to our clients.
- work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment?
- possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills?
- appreciate an environment of professionalism and dedication to clients?
- excel at multi-tasking, prioritizing projects, and creative problem solving?
- enjoy working as part of a diverse group, focused on a common goal?
If you answered YES to all of the above, inquire about joining our dedicated team of attorneys, legal assistants, paralegals, intake specialists, and administrative staff. Our exceptional legal team works tirelessly to ensure justice for injured people.
Now Hiring: Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Prior experience with a plaintiff practice or auto insurance claims office preferred. Prior experience with case management software such as Needles or other plaintiff practice software a huge plus. Familiarity with handling property damage and understanding medical terminology is beneficial. Energetic, enthusiastic applicant will work on a team that includes a lead lawyer, associate lawyer and a legal assistant.
Skills should include:
- Positive phone personality that can solve client problems and soothe client anxiety
- draft correspondence independently
- draft pleadings
- maintain attorney calendar including prescription and responsibility for deadlines
- accurate mathematical calculations for settlement disbursements
- transcribe dictation
- organize and maintain client files
- speak and meet with clients as needed
Minimum Requirement: Two-year degree or two years' experience in law office or insurance company environment.