Our Lake Charles Personal Injury Law Firm
Get Help Now
- Lake Charles, LA
- Phone: 337-855-4400
The personal injury law firm of Neblett, Beard & Arsenault is pleased to serve the residents of Lake Charles with our firm’s more than 150 years of combined legal knowledge and experience.
Our lawyers can handle a variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases on behalf of Lake Charles residents. Given the presence of shipyards, factories and refineries in Lake Charles and throughout Louisiana, our firm has developed considerable experience handling mesothelioma lawsuits as well.
Whatever the precise circumstances of your personal injury accident, we can provide you with exceptional legal representation. Contact our firm right away and learn how we can help you after you or a loved one have been injured by another’s careless or reckless acts.
Courts & Legal Process in Lake Charles, Louisiana
You and your attorney will determine whether your personal injury lawsuit should be filed in state or federal court. For local lawsuits, you may file your lawsuit with the Calcasieu Parish Clerk of the Court, Fourteenth Judicial District Court, located on Ryan Street in Lake Charles.
For injury lawsuits in which the alleged wrongdoer is a resident of another state and where damages are sought in excess of $75,000, or where federal laws are involved in the resolution of the dispute, you may file your case with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana, which is located on Broad Street in Lake Charles.
Anyone Requiring Hospitalization May Seek Care From
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Dubuis Hospital of Lake Charles
- Christus St. Patrick Hospital
- Lake Area Medical Center
Reaching Out To The Lake Charles Community
Our personal injury law firm is proud to invest in the people and community of Lake Charles. We consider it our honor. Our Alexandria office is just a short 1 hour, 45-minute drive north and east via US-165 South from Lake Charles. If you have difficulty reaching us, contact us right away: We can make the trip to Lake Charles to assist you.
According to recent U.S. Census Bureau estimates, Lake Charles is home to approximately 74,889 residents. Living and working in Lake Charles is made easier thanks to the City of Lake Charles’ official website, which contains important local news updates, a calendar of upcoming events and other important information for residents and those who work in Lake Charles.
|There are several colleges located in Lake Charles, including:
Our Attorneys Can Help With Your Lake Charles Personal Injury Claim
Neblett, Beard & Arsenault is committed to being at your side throughout your personal injury claim. We will make sure you are fully informed about the steps that we are taking to help obtain compensation for you.
Our knowledge and experience enables us to file pleadings, investigate our clients’ claims, locate and preserve important witnesses and evidence and take all other actions that are necessary to help our clients through a challenging time.
We provide exceptional representation to our Lake Charles clients. Please see our results for examples of the cases we have handled through the years and view our testimonials to see what clients have said about our representation.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Shreveport, LA
We are committed to helping you and your family move forward after a Lake Charles personal injury accident. Contact our law firm by phone or through our website and let us put our legal knowledge and experience to work for you.
Why Neblett, Beard & Arsenault Is Your Best Choice
You have a lot of choices when it comes to personal injury attorneys in the South Central U.S., so why choose us? Our results speak for themselves. Through our commitment and dedication, we are able to negotiate maximum settlements for our clients and we take pride in holding negligent parties responsible for the injuries they have caused. At Neblett, Beard & Arsenault, you can expect:
- Experience in all areas of injury law. Our team of 16 attorneys has handled every type of personal injury claim—from motor vehicle accidents to nursing home abuse—and we will match our experience to your specific case. You can rest assured that we understand the best approach for your unique claim and we will pull out all the stops to fight for you.
- Commitment to clients. We value each and every one of our clients as an individual and our entire team—from our friendly receptionist to our highly skilled attorneys—will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve. You will always feel like you are our top priority and we will see your case through to the end.
- Maximum results. Our many years of experience and knowledge of the law allow us to evaluate the strength of your case and adopt the best strategy to pursue the maximum settlement available. If more than one party may be held responsible for your injuries, we will file multiple claims to make sure you get every penny you are owed to help you recover and support your family.
While our large staff and comprehensive services offer the advantages of a big law firm, our personalized service and individual attention give our clients the feeling of a small town family firm. With Neblett, Beard & Arsenault, you get the best of both worlds!