Our Lafayette Personal Injury Law Office
Get Help Now
- Lafayette, LA
- Phone: 337-289-9800
The attorneys at the law firm of Neblett, Beard & Arsenault have been going the distance for the people of Lafayette and communities throughout Louisiana for more than 30 years. Our personal injury lawyers are committed to helping accident victims and their families to pursue the compensation that they deserve.
In addition to personal injury and wrongful death claims, we also have many years of experience representing the victims of mesothelioma after exposure to asbestos. No matter the scope of your personal injury issue, we want to help. Contact our firm today to learn more in a free consultation.
Reaching Out To The Lafayette Community
Lafayette is located on the Vermillion River in southwestern Louisiana. It is the fourth-largest city in the state, with an estimated population of 235,644, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
Lafayette is also home to some of the biggest businesses and employers in the state, including:
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Remington College
- Blue Cliff College
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Center
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
There is no doubt that Lafayette is an interesting city in which to live.Other top employers include Lafayette Parish School System and Wood Group Production Services, according to the Lafayette Economic Development Authority. You can learn more about the city and parish of Lafayette by visiting the website of the Lafayette Consolidated Government.
From historic sites and landmarks like the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist to more modern attractions like the Acadian Cultural Center, it is easy to see why so many call this community home.
While Lafayette is located just over an hour’s drive via I-49 North from Alexandria, where Neblett, Beard & Arsenault is located, our attorneys can travel to you and work with you on the phone to protect your rights if you are pursuing a personal injury claim.
Courts & Legal Process in Baton Rouge, LA
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another and wish to file a civil claim for compensation, it is important that you know where to file. Your lawsuit could end up going through the Lafayette Parish Court on Buchanan Street (15th Judicial District) or U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana on Lafayette Street, which serves residents of St. Martin, Acadia, Evangeline, Iberia, Lafayette, St. Mary, St. Landry and Vermilion parishes.
Knowing where to file your lawsuit can be confusing. It is highly recommended that you seek the help of a legal professional prior to filing suit.
Our Attorneys Can Help With Your Lafayette Personal Injury Claims
We are committed to helping you with every step of your personal injury claim. Your first consultation with us is always free. From there, we can guide you through the process of gathering and organizing evidence, working with investigators and experts, filing your claim within the relevant statute of limitations and seeking the settlement or verdict you deserve.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Lafayette, LA
At Neblett, Beard & Arsenault, our Lafayette personal injury lawyers are ready to go to work for you. Call us today or reach us online to schedule your free case consultation now.
Why Neblett, Beard & Arsenault Is Your Best Choice
You have a lot of choices when it comes to personal injury attorneys in the South Central U.S., so why choose us? Our results speak for themselves. Through our commitment and dedication, we are able to negotiate maximum settlements for our clients and we take pride in holding negligent parties responsible for the injuries they have caused. At Neblett, Beard & Arsenault, you can expect:
- Experience in all areas of injury law. Our team of 17 attorneys has handled every type of personal injury claim—from motor vehicle accidents to nursing home abuse—and we will match our experience to your specific case. You can rest assured that we understand the best approach for your unique claim and we will pull out all the stops to fight for you.
- Commitment to clients. We value each and every one of our clients as an individual and our entire team—from our friendly receptionist to our highly skilled attorneys—will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve. You will always feel like you are our top priority and we will see your case through to the end.
- Maximum results. Our many years of experience and knowledge of the law allow us to evaluate the strength of your case and adopt the best strategy to pursue the maximum settlement available. If more than one party may be held responsible for your injuries, we will file multiple claims to make sure you get every penny you are owed to help you recover and support your family.
While our large staff and comprehensive services offer the advantages of a big law firm, our personalized service and individual attention give our clients the feeling of a small town family firm. With Neblett, Beard & Arsenault, you get the best of both worlds!