Neblett, Beard & Arsenault workers' compensation attorney Ted Roberts recently sat down with On Point Talk host Carlette Christmas to answer questions about what to do after being injured on the job.
Answers To Workers' Compensation Questions Provided By Attorney Ted Roberts
Just some of the many workers' compensation questions and topics attorney Ted Roberts discussed include:
- What should a worker do as soon as they're hurt on the job?
- Why is it important to make a record of your work related injured?
- Are you able to see your own doctor for a workers' compensation injury?
- What is the statute of limitations for filing a claim following a work related injury?
- Why is it crucial to have a lawyer on your side after being hurt at work?
- How does Neblett, Beard and Arsenault get paid by helping an injured employee through the process of workers' compensation? (This answer may just surprise you!)
Have You Been Injured On The Job And Need To File A Workers' Compensation Claim?
If your question hasn't been answered after watching this video, or you need more help to file your workers' compensation claim, don't hesitate to contact attorney Ted Roberts online or call 318.588.6303 to speak with him directly. With over 19 years of workers' compensation experience, Ted is truly proud to help injured Louisiana workers like yourself receive the full benefits they deserve.