Stroke Awareness CampaignGet Help Now
• Walk - is their balance off?
• Talk - is their speech slurred or face droopy?
• Reach - is one side weak or numb?
• See - is their vision all or partly lost?
• Feel - is their headache severe?
The initiative also will emphasize the need to take immediate action at the onset of any one these symptoms by calling 9-1-1. The education campaign, which features a 60-second TV spot that spotlights a stroke survivor, was produced by Open Door Communications, a Virginia-based advertising and marketing firm.