On Point Talk, the popular Alexandria community-oriented television talk program, recently featured Neblett, Beard and Arsenault's Social Security Disability attorney Barbara Mixon. Host Carlette Christmas asked Mixon a variety of questions in order to help Louisiana residents better understand what to expect when applying for Social Security Disabilty.
What You Must Know About Social Security Disability Benefits
Some of the various topics tackled during this episode include:
- Why are over 85% of Social Security Disability claims denied?
- How can Neblett, Beard and Arsenault help you get a hearing to appeal denied claims?
- How is the amount of your monthly benefit decided?
- Can you recieve "back pay" for disability?
- How do you file the paperwork for a Social Security Disability claim?
Do You Need Help With Your Social Security Disability Claim?
As you can tell from watching this interview, Social Security Disability attorney Barbara Mixon can truly be considered an expert in her field. With over 40 years of experience she is able to answer any of your questions and help you throughout the entire claims process. Please feel free to learn more about Barbara Mixon by reading her profile page. You can also contact her online or call the office directly at 318.588.6303 to schedule a free consultation.