Neblett, Beard & Arsenault personal injury attorney Wes Gralapp recently shared some very personal insights on what it means to help vicitms and family members after an accident.
Personal Injury Attorney Wes Gralapp Discusses What Drives Him To Help Others
In this very insightful interview with On Point Talk's Carlette Christmas, Wes Gralapp explains how helping others has always been his destiny. Just some of the stories he shares involve:
- How growing up in rural Reserve, Louisiana helped shape the who he is today.
- The importance of hard work instilled in him by his father at an early age.
- The responsiblity of never forgetting where you've come from.
- His insightful definition of true success.
- How a tragic accident from his youth revealed that a community can become a family overnight.
If You've Been Injured Neblett, Beard and Arsenault Are Here To Help
Wes Gralapp and the caring attorneys of Neblett, Beard and Arsenault believe in helping the community understand their rights following an accident. With over two decades of experience, Wes feels very passionately that he has an obligation to provide a voice others.