Willie Neblett was born and raised in Alexandria, Louisiana, and went to undergraduate school at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA. Prior to entering the legal field, Willie spent 10 years working in the private sector as a peach and cattle farmer, and a real estate broker. Willie’s father and brother were both attorneys, and Willie had always been drawn to the law. At age 32, he attended Southern University School of Law and graduated, cum laude. Willie is married to the former Kathy Blanchard, whom he met while playing guitar in a band. They share a love of music and they have three children, Will, Katie and Taylor, and as a family they enjoy hiking and fishing.
Willie began his career with Neblett, Beard & Arsenault in 1989, practicing primarily in personal injury, admiralty and maritime law, medical malpractice, and nursing home negligence. Willie has spent many years in the field advocating for his clients and fighting for the compensation they deserve.
Willie is admitted to practice in all state courts in Louisiana, along with Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of the U.S. District Court of Louisiana. He is also admitted to practice in the state courts of Texas, along with the Fifth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals. William is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association in which he was previously a member of the Medical/Legal Interprofessional Committee, as well as a member of the House of Delegates. He is also a member of the Alexandria Bar Association, the Texas Bar Association, and the Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association, of which he was a past member of the Board of Governors.
- Willie says that if he weren’t an attorney, he would still be farming.
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Louisiana - All State Courts
- Texas - All State Courts
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
COURT APPOINTMENT IN MASS TORTS
- West, et al v. G&H Seed Company, et al, 27th JDC, St. Landry Parish, Docket No. 99-C-4984-C, Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee (Toxic Exposure) (2000)
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Past Member, Medical/Legal Interprofessional Committee
- Past Member, House of Delegates
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Past Member, Board of Governors
- J.D., Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Honors: Cum Laude
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Woman Settles Neck Injury Case After Rear-End Accident
Man Receives Settlement After Doctor Destroys Bladder
Rear-End Accident Case
High School Senior Accidentally Shot By Friend
Man Compensated For Injuries After 18-Wheeler Accident
Complicated Accident Case Settled For Injured Truck Driver
Negligence During Crossbow Repair Shatters Man's Hand
Teen Basketball Player Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver
Pedestrian Hurt By Hit-And-Run Driver
Family Caretaker Suffers Severe Neck Injury In Car Accident