Originally hailing from New Orleans, Srivatsa V. Gupta returned to his hometown after Hurricane Katrina to attend Tulane University Law School, earning his J.D. cum laude with a certification in International and Comparative Law. Prior to that, Mr. Gupta studied European Law at the University of Paris-2 (Pantheon-Assas) and received a Bachelor of Science from McGill University.
Prior to joining the firm in October of 2011, he worked in private practice specializing in tax law and international law consulting, served as counsel for the Sustainable Development Strategies Group, and was a volunteer attorney at the Common Ground Relief legal clinic in New Orleans East.
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- Louisiana – All State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, cum laude
- B.Sci., McGill University, Montreal, Canada